Monday, May 5, 2014

Another day

all i asked you
was for the truth
because finding it myself
made a deeper trough for the pain i wallow in
i know you think
that i want someone to fix my pain
but that's not it
my pain is because there is no someone
no heart
to cherish
no body
to shield me from the world
to share me
to love me
don't I deserve those things
that others have?
when you have a bad day
and i listen to you
for hours
ranting
it is because I cared
but you just
took advantage of my heart
my need
to take those things
you wanted
and leave
nothing
behind.

feel like i'm screaming
and nobody hears
feel like i'm dying
and there's nobody there
feel like it's pointless
to keep moving on
why keep on trying
if everything is gone?

can't feel my hands
can't feel my feet

nothing there
but sadness i can't beat

why am i lonely?
because i'm alone
nobody there when i pick up the phone
thought you were
but it's just another lie
a way to fill the void
while i wait to die

No comments:

Post a Comment